Sistas Saving Sistas for Chrish
February Love Talk
Lovable Lunchables by Vonzella "Nee Nee" Shaw
Creative Intimacy Ideas Part II
"Let your own fountain be blessed, and enjoy the girl you married when you were young, a loving doe and a graceful deer. Always let her breasts satisfy you. Always be enraptured with her love." Proverbs 5:18, 19
Well Brothas and Sistas,
Here we are. It's Valentines Day and it's time to piggyback a little on what we discussed last week.
(no blushing please)
Question. What plans have you made for today? Or better yet what are your plans for this weekend? Well, the effort that you put into this day to make it special will let your spouse know where your priorities are?
Last week we mentioned that this special time needs to be set aside so that you both can reconnect relationally, emotionally, and yes even, spiritually. Brothas and Sistas, with all of the hustle and bustle with our families, jobs, and ministries we need to take a break from it all. Everyone needs a little down time.
Here are some tips to make this weekend memorable.
1. Pray about your plans for time well spent together raptured in intimacy.
2. Plan ahead of time to make sure childcare is secure.
3. Check the weather report to make sure the roads are safe and you are dressed appropriately for the weather.
4. Make reservations ahead of time.
5. Have a cell phone or camera handy to take pictures of this memorable moment.
6. Play some slow jams on the way to where you have planned your rendezvous.
Have a CD player, I pad, etc., on hand to play your favorite slow jams for a romantic evening together.
7. Take some time to reminisce about how you first met or what brought you both together.
8. Put away the work cell, do not allow emails, or texts to interrupt or distract you from much needed time with your mate.
9. Please, please do not talk to co-workers, your girlz, family members,
children or your boyz on the cell while you are on your way there or when you get there. Don't be rude, be romantic.
10. Take some time to debrief before you both get going. Pray together before you leave. Try to get your mind off of work, finances, children, problems, or what you have to face when you get back home or back to work etc.,
11. Talk about your future plans together and where you see your lives together in years to come.
12. Touch is so very vital to our relationships. Please don't just sit there while you are on your way there without holding hands or touching. Try snuggling a little on the way to set the tone to what is yet to come.
13. Sistas, please pack your sexiest wardrobe. No granny panties or Molly clothing or your Aunt Gertrude's hairdo. Think sexy, sexy, sexy!!!!
Now it's on............................................... Brothas and Sistas you have arrived at your destination to have a romantic interlude. Here are some more creative intimacy tips for married couples.
1. Send him/her an evite to your romantic interlude together with very little details but an invitation that leaves much to the imagination.
2. Buy some chocolate strawberry scented bubble bath, sprinkle rose petals leading to his/her bubble bath with candles lit, slow jams playing, chocolate covered strawberries or fruit. Feed him/her as you soak together.
3. Leave some sexy notes with lingerie inviting him/her to a game of one - on - one using basketball terms in suggestive ways. Okay, Brothas and Sistas let's get ready for your favorite contact sport. Hmmm. Let the games begin!!!!
4. Send your husband a text or email of things to bring or purchase for your weekend away such as massage oil, flavored items (lipstick, lipgloss etc.,), something satin, candles, etc., Don't be shy. Use your imagination with this one.
Brothas and Sistas, the key to creating intimacy with your mate is getting time alone together from everything and enjoying the gift that God entrusted you with; each other. So come on Brothas and Sistas, let's do this thing right. If you have never done this before well today is a good day to romance your mate. At least start it off with a date night so that you can show him/her, as well as tell him/her how much you love them and how blessed you are to have them in your life.
http://youtu.be/kb21k_Xq4so Featured in The Dinner Theatre
Take care until next time.
Minister Antonio and Sista Michelle Washington
"For More Tips on Creative Intimacy go to Simply Romantic Nights"
Creative Intimacy Ideas Part I
Is In the Air............
(no blushing please)
http://youtu.be/6vr9a46ZZ18 Old Skool. Guess Who?
"And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy." Hosea 2:19
Good morning Brothas and Sistas,
Valentines Day is on the way so let's talk about romance for married couples............
Romance involves the passion of two souls who enjoy being with one another. Romance should flow from a relationship where a husband and wife are growing together spiritually. Spiritual growth has a better chance to develop in a marriage where each spouse enjoys the other.
When romancing your mate, we are not just talking about what you would normally do to please your mate. We are actually talking about spontaneity. This includes nurturing your relationship on a day to day basis so that the spark, the excitement, or sensuality does not die.
Brothas and Sistas, it is so very, very important to study your spouse; to see and listen to what he or she says and make a mental list so that you can try to make their desires happen when possible. Pop quiz. When was the last time you and your mate went out on a date?
What's keeping you both from going out and spending time alone together? Is it the children, finances, careers, or ministry work?
Brothas and Sistas, once you make a date, stick to it. It will give you an opportunity to reconnect emotionally, relationally, and spiritually with each other. My wife and I usually do weekend getaways. This helps us to getaway and think back on how and why we came together (the Lord brought us together). This will also keep the spark in your relationship.
Here are some ideas for creative intimacy..................................................
1. Plan a beach getaway. Mail or text him/her a picture of you in a bikini or sexy swimwear. Mail him/her a postcard of a beautiful beach scene while making reservations at a hotel near or on the beach.
2. Sistas, sext him a sexy picture of you with a tempting message of your "desert" plans together after dinner.
3. Leave him/her sexy clues (lingerie, flavored lip gloss, body oil or a picture of you on a desert tray) portraying the evening that you have planned for him/her. Try to be very creative.
4. Play hide and seek by leaving sexy clues that will lead to him/her finding you. And the reward for them finding you will be you of course!!!!!! Wear something sexy!!!!!
To be continued on Valentines Day. Woohoo!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/ZZ_d2ADZ1gU Poetic Pastries
http://youtu.be/5mRfbAFyIKU Brothas and Sistas, this is way too funny. Okay, they are having way too much fun!!!!! This is the way Christian marriage should be romantic and fun!!!!!!
Minister Antonio and Sista Michelle Washington
For more creative ideas go to "Simply Romantic Nights"